Thursday, December 29, 2011

Questions

I rarely examine my existence at all, i live day by day hating you for not loving me the way i'm loving you.
i wanna know why this feel so right? i wanna know why you hold me tight? each and every night it keeps me up all night. thinking about the times we had. i can't believe you're still in my life.
I made a promise that i will never settle, and why im keeping it?
'coz i'm tired of heartbreak, crying and cheating and fooling around.
But i am missing you, i'm still going to the motions, waiting and hoping you will call me. I know we're visually hanging out and i used to hate to see you go, the time is not different, i still feel the distance, also whenever you're with her.
it's a shame in a way that i may not ever found the right one for me. 
And still asking when is the true love will coming to me?
here i go, going search again, even though i know what the end will be, what good is love? if it keeps on hurting me?

Now, i know your afraid to be with me, and you're scared to let go off me. you're not sure that you love me and you're not sure enough to let me go, baby ain't fair you know you just keep me hanging on. you say, don't wanna hurt me and see my tears, so why are you standing there just watching me drown?
i know you're not meant for me even though i saw you first, but to deal with honesty, love, is not an easy thing, always somebody gets HURT.

2 comments:

  1. bhe napasa ko na ung blog mo sa blogs ng pinoy.. see you there ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the Hall of Fame ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete